Thursday, January 19, 2012

There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Do not attempt to adjust the picture.


Yes, I am painting my table hot pink! Actually, it's more of a magenta, but in the tray, it looks neon pink. I'm pretty excited! I've been wanting to paint my table pink for a while. My (totally awesome and laid back) husband gave me the go-ahead when I first came up with the idea, but I got stuck in a bit of hand-wringing over the decision. I bought this table at a garage sale almost two years ago with the intention of painting it, but I could never decide on the right color. Then one day, I saw a picture from a television makeover show where they painted the dining room table the hottest of hot pinks, and I was in love. 
Unknown - Sorry!

But, who has a pink table? Nobody I know – so I waited. And waited. And waited. But, I never found another color I got excited about, so I said 'why not?' and took the plunge.

Now, at the very least, I won't be lying on my deathbed many years from now, wondering what it would have been like to have a bright magenta table. I might regret this decision somewhere down the line, but at least I'll have taken a chance.

I'll post the pictures as soon as I finish up! This color is going to need a lot of coats before it comes out right, so stay tuned.  
Etsy - Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment